Who we are
This website is registered to and owned by Jones ln Marbella who may be contacted at:
The contents of this website are for general information purposes only and nothing contained herein shall be taken to form any part of any contract or agreement. If you have questions or comments about our data protection policy in general or the exercising of your rights under data protection laws and regulations, you can contact us to our email address email@example.com
This policy explains what Jones In Marbella does with any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us with through the use of our website.
Purpose of Data Processing
We collect and process data to ensure the functionality and the performance of the website, to attend to the client enquiries by telephone or email and to provide them with information requested and to inform our clients with news on our website. When you register on our website we will need to know your name, email address and contact telephone number. Once contact is established we may ask your nationality, your motivation for buying and/or how you found out about us.
Information Collection And Use According to the GDPR
Under current legislation regarding personal data protection, any personal data collected through the forms available on the website: https://www.jonesinmarbella.com are included in computerized files for user specific services of Jones In Marbella.
Personal data collection and processing are aimed at maintaining business relationships and performance in tasks of information, training, counseling and other activities.
Data only will be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above
Jones In Marbella will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality for data in accordance with the provisions in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
User may at any time exercise their rights in access, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and cancellation recognized in Data Protection Regulation. User can exercise these rights free via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided here is true and correct and Jones In Marbella undertakes to keep this updated, communicating changes where relevant.
This policy is updated following the General Data Regulation , from 25 May 2018.
Any potential changes to this policy will be notified.
Unless you explicitly expresses otherwise, we may use your personal data to keep you informed of news and our Exclusive developments, related to our services.
Use Of Data
The Users’ Data processed by the Company are used for the following purposes :
• to enable them to create an account,
• to provide them with the Services available through the Website and/or Application,
• to answer their requests,
• to draw up general statistics on the traffic on its Website and/or the Application and the various sections that they contain,
• to send them emails with answers, various information or advertisements published on the Website and/or Application by the Company or by its Real-Estate Partners, customers of the Company,
• to send them emails with newsletters on the evolution of the Website and/or the Application and the various sections of the said Website and/or the Application,
• to have more information on their needs and to simplify their browsing and/or to analyse or predict elements about them, such as personal preferences, interests, reliability and their conduct,
• to perform surveys and satisfaction studies.
The Users’ Data processed by the Company are also used for marketing purposes to answer requests for information and canvassing issued by the Users to third-party partners, subject to the Users’ specific consent.
Transfer Of Data
Jones In Marbella will not sell any personal information to any marketers or other third parties.
Disclosure Of Data
Jones In Marbella may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Jones In Marbella.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Information Hosted Protection
Whilst Jones In Marbella is responsible for content hosted on their servers, they are not responsible for loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, replacement does not guarantee total data deleted by users, since such data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period since the last backup.
The Jones In Marbella website may allow you to log in using a social network or other third-party account. An example of a third-party login is “Log in with Facebook.” Logging into one of our sites with your social network or other third-party account may allow us to gather information that you give us permission to access from that social network or third party. The login feature may also transfer information to the social network or third party, such as your username and password, to authenticate you. The social network or third party may also automatically collect information such as your IP address, information about your browser and device, and the address of the web page you are visiting on our site. The login feature may also place and read cookies from that third party that may contain a unique identifier the social network or other third party assigns to you. The functionality of and your use of the login is governed by the privacy statement and terms of the party that provided the login functionality.
Analytics and Personal* Information
Jones In Marbella may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other
Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the
analytics.js, and dc.js) from sharing information with Google Analytics about visits activity. For more
information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- The information collected via Google Analytics is used for reports and to help us improve the site and user experience. You are able to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.
- You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
View Chrome cookie information
View Firefox cookie information
View IE cookie information
View Safari cookie information
*Personal information is any information that we could use to identify an individual. It does not include personal information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available data that has not been combined with non-public information.
Links To Other Sites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.